SOLD OUT SALES & MARKETING LIMITED
No Straight Roads
No Straight Roads review
Start a rock band & end the EDM empire in NO STRAIGHT ROADS, a rockin' action-adventure from the minds of Wan Hazmer (Final Fantasy XV) and Daim Dziauddin (Street Fighter V).
Explore Vinyl City & fight musical megastars on your journey to defeat oppressive EDM empire ‘NSR’, in an action-packed adventure that mashes together rhythm-infused third-person combat with a kick-ass soundtrack!
• Discover the world of Vinyl City, meet larger-than-life characters and lead a musical revolution to end the EDM empire.
• Rock out solo in an action-packed single-player campaign or band up with a friend in couch co-op.
• Master rhythm-infused third-person combat as Mayday & Zuke, members of indie rock band Bunk Bed Junction, each with their own music-based weapons and attacks.
• Defeat musical megastars from a range of genres, including a pop-tastic boy band, a globe-spinning DJ, a child prodigy pianist and more on your journey to bring back rock.
• Fight for your right to rock! Learn awesome new moves, upgrade your abilities and use the power of music to transform props into weapons.
• Experience an awesome dynamic soundtrack from a line-up of musical talent, including Falk Au Yeong, Andy Tunstall, Funk Fiction, James Landino, Masahiro “Godspeed” Aoki, Az Samad, Clyde Rabatel and the Video Game Orchestra.
Offline multiplayer (2 players)
Uses DUALSHOCK 4 vibration function
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
No Straight Roads™ © 2020 Metronomik SDN. BHD. Published by Sold Out Sales and Marketing. "No Straight Roads" is a registered trademark of Metronomik SDN. BHD., Malaysia. All rights reserved.